Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream.
You can cook Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream
- It's 3.5 cups of Ice Cream Base (http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2015/04/dense-rich-chewy-new-england-ice-cream-recipe.html).
- You need 100 g of semi-sweet chocolate.
- You need 50 g of Salted Caramel (https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/salted-caramel-sauce/).
- It's 25 g of Pretzel sticks chopped/broken into tiny pieces.
Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream instructions
- Freeze the chopped pretzels..
- Melt the chocolate and caramel, but keep them as cool as possible without going hard. If they are too hot they will melt the ice-cream when added. You can add 1/2 tsp canola oil to the chocolate to keep it liquid at lower temperatures.
- Churn the ice cream as per instructions on your ice cream maker.
- When there is only 2-3 minutes left to churn, add the pretzels and then drizzle the chocolate in thin stream and then drizzle the caramel in thin stream. The pretzels should be well distributed and the chocolate & caramel should freeze in thin veins throughout..
- Immediately transfer to a pre-chilled ice cream container and freeze for 4-6 hours..