Thin Slices of Tenderloin with Homemade Rub.
You can cook Thin Slices of Tenderloin with Homemade Rub using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thin Slices of Tenderloin with Homemade Rub
- Prepare 400 gr of slices of tenderloin.
- You need 3 tbsp of homemade rub -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil for frying.
Thin Slices of Tenderloin with Homemade Rub step by step
- Combine homemade rub with oil and apple cider vinegar..
- Mix with tenderloin. Inside an airtight container, put it in the fridge for at least an hour. Remove the tenderloin and leave it in the room temperature for 10 - 15 minutes before cooking..
- Heat the oil in a pan. Using medium heat, pan-fry the tenderloin for a minute or two before flipping..