Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff.
You can cook Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Prepare 250 grams of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- It's 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- It's 250 grams of champignon mushrooms, sliced thinly (or you can use the ones from a package/can, remove the water first).
- You need 150 ml of cooking cream.
- Prepare 1 dash of crushed black pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of onion salt -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2654409-onion-salt-2-ingredients.
- It's 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Stir-fry onion with 1 tbsp of oil in medium heat. When the onion becomes transparent, add the ground beef..
- Stir occasionally. Remove excess water from time to time. When the color of the beef has changed, add bell pepper and mushrooms..
- Continue stirring for a couple of minutes. Use low heat this time and add onion salt and black pepper and worcestershire sauce..
- Add cooking cream. Simmer for about five minutes, and it's done..