Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion.
You can cook Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion
- You need 250 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of caramelized onion -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3539059-caramelized-onion-using-slow-cooker-2-ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mild homemade rub -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Burger Patties with Caramelized Onion instructions
- Combine all ingredients except oil..
- Form patties. You can form four bigger patties or a dozen of small ones..
- Heat oil in the pan. Fry the patties and flip after a couple of minutes. (I used low heat, but if you like a crisper patties, use medium heat.).