Cashew-crusted Paneer with Tamarind Sauce.
You can cook Cashew-crusted Paneer with Tamarind Sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cashew-crusted Paneer with Tamarind Sauce
- It's 1/2 lb of Paneer, cut in 1/4” slices (you can use Panela instead, too).
- You need 4 oz of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's To taste of tamarind sauce (recipe here: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/13646543-tamarind-sauce).
- You need As needed of frying oil.
Cashew-crusted Paneer with Tamarind Sauce instructions
- Toast the cashews on med-hi heat (about 3 minutes), then pulverize in a food processor/blender/nutribullet.
- Pass the Paneer slices through the beaten egg and bread them generously in the cashew powder..
- Add some oil to the pan and fry the Paneer (1 to 1.5 minutes per side) work in batches to avoid crowding the pan.
- Serve with a dollop (or two) of tamarind sauce, and enjoy!.