You can cook Risoni Omelette using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Risoni Omelette
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 4 tbsp of risoni, boiled in 1 cup of water + 1 tsp salt, strained then set aside.
- You need 1 of baby carrot, peeled and julienned.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- You need 1 tsp of homemade Tuscan seasoning -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3809704-tuscan-seasoning.
- Prepare 50 gr of mozzarella, grated or chopped roughly.
- It's 1/4 of onion, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Risoni Omelette instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan (medium). Add onion and stir until a bit translucent. Add carrot, then boiled risoni..
- Add Tuscan seasoning and stir well..
- When the carrot is a bit cooked, add mozzarella and mix well..
- When the mozzarella has melted, add 3 beaten eggs into the pan. Make sure the eggs cover everything. Add the chopped celery on top..
- Lower the heat and cover. After 10 minutes, check whether the omelette has turned firm. If it is no longer jiggly, turn off the heat but continue to cover the pan..
- After fifteen minutes or so, cut the omelet and serve..