Corned Beef Fritters.
You can have Corned Beef Fritters using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Fritters
- You need 200 gr of corned beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of katakuriko or potato starch (regular flour should work, too).
- It's 1 tsp of mild homemade rub -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Corned Beef Fritters step by step
- Combine corned beef, egg, katakuriko, and mild homemade rub. Mix well..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Medium heat should be fine..
- Use a spoon to pour the batter to the pan. Fry for a couple of minutes or so..