Hainanese Rice in Rice Cooker.
You can have Hainanese Rice in Rice Cooker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hainanese Rice in Rice Cooker
- It's 1 1/2 cup of rice, washed.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil (I used sunflower).
- You need 1 tsp of chicken oil https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2905588-chicken-oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
Hainanese Rice in Rice Cooker step by step
- Combine all ingredients except rice and water. Stir until well combined..
- Put rice in the rice cooker. Add water. Add the condiment..
- Stir well. Press cook..
- Right after it is done cooking, open the rice cooker and mix the hainanese rice with a spatula..
- This rice is fragrant and a bit savory! Serve warm..