You can cook Smörgåsbord, Mini-sized using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smörgåsbord, Mini-sized
- You need of Noodle Dishes.
- It's 12 ounces of meatballs see my recipes or store bought divided.
- You need 1 pint of spaghetti sauce see my recipes.
- It's 1 cup of white sauce see my recipe ground beef Croquettes with whit.
- Prepare As needed of almond noodles see my recipe.
- You need of Sausage Dish.
- It's 15 ounces of sauerkraut.
- You need 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 of medium pear.
- It's 1/3 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It's 1 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- You need 1 of medium apple.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- It's 1/3 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/2 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
Smörgåsbord, Mini-sized instructions
- Toast the walnuts. Add syrup to the walnuts when toasted, along with the clove and nutmeg. Set aside..
- Peel, core, and dice the apple and pear..
- Remove casing. Slice the sausage into bite sized pieces on a bias. Add the sausage, apples, pears, and raisins to the sauerkraut, and sauté. Add seasoned salt..
- When the sausage is done, Top with the walnuts..
- Get the meatballs. Slice them into quarters. Fry till crispy. Add first half to the spaghetti sauce..
- Serve spaghetti sauce with meatballs with some of the almond noodles.
- Add the second half of fried meatballs to the white sauce from my recipe beef courgettes with white sauce. Serve over almond noodles..
- Serve the dishes. I hope you enjoy the Smörgåsbord!.