You can cook Smoker Recipes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoker Recipes
- Prepare of Pork Boston Butt (Shoulder).
- It's of Turkey.
- Prepare of Baked Beans.
- You need of Zucchini/ Squash.
Smoker Recipes step by step
- Boston Pork Butt Shoulder- Cut fatty parts long but not deep criss-cross, one inch cubes. Lather secret Rub on as much as you can. Plan to cook one hour for every pound plus add an hour. Cook at 275. The butt is done when a knife can be inserted all the way to the bone. If finished early wrap in foil and then towels to keep warm..
- Turkey- Cover in secret rub. Smoke at 275 for 30 minutes for each pound. Finished when knife easy cuts through Turkey..
- Baked Beans- add jalapeños and cooked bacon. Cook covered in foil for 2-3 hours. Last 30 minutes uncover..
- Zucchini and Squash- Rub oil on then add pepper, salt, and garlic herbs. Cook one hour..