Fried Chicken Lollipops.
You can have Fried Chicken Lollipops using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Lollipops
- Prepare 12 of chicken lollipops (you can make them yourself from chicken wings).
- It's 1 tbsp of mild homemade rub - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's of Crushed black pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- It's of Oil for frying.
Fried Chicken Lollipops instructions
- Rub chicken lollipops with mild homemade rub and garlic taste. Leave them on the fridge. (I left them all night).
- Whisk the egg in a container. Mix flour, salt, black pepper, and coriander in another container..
- Coat the lollipops with flour, then egg. Then flour mixture again..
- Fry them until golden brown..