VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl.
You can have VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- You need of lime or lemon.
- Prepare of coriander.
- Prepare 1 of pice of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- You need of red cabbage.
- It's of red beans.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of an avocado.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It's 250 g of jackfruit.
- It's 1 of pice of lime.
- It's 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It's of few pieces of nachos chips.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It's of lettuce.
- It's of parsley.
VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl step by step
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in a strainer or colander under the tap. Once the water that comes out of the rice is completely transparent and therefore clean, you can start boiling the rice. Put in a pan with the 400 milliliters of water and bring to the boil. Spice the rice with coriander and lime juice. and allow the rice to cool in 1 hour on a large flat dish..
- Put your corn into boiling water and cook it until you can smell the sweet corn flavor. Then cut it into two pieces. One piece is going to be grilled on coconut oil. Until it’s surface gets dark. (Chef’s Note: Watch out! Do not burn your sweet corn!).
- Meanwhile, cut the red cabbage into thin filaments and mix them with the leftover of the sweet corn and red beans. (Chef’s Note: You can also scrape the cabbage with a cheese slicer or peeler into long ribbons.) Cut the avocado of half and mash the flesh finely. Savor with salt and pepper and lime juice. This is going to be your guacamole..
- Now you can grill the jackfruit covered until it is getting soft as much to pull them apart with a fork nicely. Drizzle the pulled jackfruit with salt and pepper, coriander, soy sauce and apple cider vinegar..
- Spoon the slightly cooled rice (rather a little warm, then cold) into bowls. Divide cabbage salad, guacamole, nachos, corns, pulled jackfruit with the lettuce on this. Top the poke bowl with parsley and possibly chili flakes and jalapeño and serve immediately..
- If you want to you can mix apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, chili powder with mayonnaise. It is a perfect dipping for your nachos..
- Your pulled jackfruit buddha bowl is ready! Serve immediately..